- 30-Mar-2017 to 29-May-2017 (EST)
- Silver Spring, MD, USA
- Full Time
CCI Health and Wellness Services is a group practice, empowering patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, we deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life.
To coordinate and supervise financial operations and functions. Primary areas of responsibility including budget development and management, internal and external financial reporting at the organizational, local, state, and federal level.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and modify policies/procedures/systems in accordance with organizational needs and objectives.
- Confer regularly with staff to plan, coordinate and to review work.
- Monitor all delegated accounting budget management, and other functions regularly, dealing with a variety of problems that arise.
- Prepare various internal and external reports.
- Coordinate and carry out specialized grants management functions including:
- Work with the Grants Team to coordinate the preparation and submission of federal grants applications, including budget preparation, completion of certifications, compiling of all materials, ensuring compliance with all requirements, communicating with federal grants officials regarding questions or problems
- Oversee and coordinate CCI budget management functions
- Play a key leadership role in coordinating the annual budget development process
- Advise the Chief Financial Officer on budget management strategies monitor budget to actual expenditures, producing regular and special budget reports, performing various budget analyses, calculating budget adjustments caused by revised projections
- Supervise, coordinate and perform a full range of professional accounting duties
- Perform monthly analysis of receivables, deferred revenue and income to be recognized for financial statement purposes
- Prepare the following
- HRSA: Federal Financial Report
- PMS: Federal Financial Report
- PMS: Federal Cash Transaction Report
- NCC Budget Period Progress Report
- HRSA: Draw downs (including determining amounts to be drawn down)
- HRSA: Carry Over Requests
- Conduct monthly payment reconciliation
- Prepare invoicing
- Budget development and finalization
- Conduct real time budget tracking
- Audits inclusive of: PMS backup, ADP backup, FFR back up, check back up, listing of all payments from the state.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or other appropriate discipline
- Two or more years of relevant financial and grants management experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Understanding of nonprofit business operations and federal/state grant and contract funding mechanisms.
- Broad base of relevant technical knowledge and skills related to accounting and financial management systems, with some fund accounting/nonprofit experience desirable.
- Strong planning, administrative, organizational, personnel and budget management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other CCI staff and affiliated organizations.