CCI Health and Wellness Services is a group practice, empowering patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, we deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life.
The Communications Specialist will work independently and/or as part of a team to facilitate the execution of communications projects, materials and agency branding. This position is responsible for the creation of effective communications materials and strategies to assist overall agency operations. The primary responsibility is to write, edit, produce, and propose content for use by internal and external audiences. The Communications Specialist must have excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring of social media content and written materials designed to engage new and existing users.
- Develop promotion and marketing materials for CCI programs and projects.
- Write and edit content for various communications, including website, blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Design graphics and materials for web, video and print projects.
- Manage production of publications, including the Annual Report and internal manuals.
- Organize production of materials and mass mailings with multiple vendors.
- Support all communications tasks and initiatives.
- Periodically travel and attend evening and weekend events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and communication principles.
- Outstanding writing, editing and interview skills, and the ability to adapt writing style as necessary to communicate through varied mediums to varied audiences.
- Web, digital and social media savvy.
- Ability to give/receive feedback on written materials.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and make key decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively, under strict deadlines and pressure.
- Effective planning, scheduling, researching, interviewing and writing skills.
- Proven proficiency on Office Suite.
- Graphic design skills preferred. Power user of Adobe Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including capacity to work with staff at all levels.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, innate optimist.
- Ability to interact with the greater community, and represent CCI tactfully and diplomatically.
- Creativity and flexibility as well as a positive, professional attitude.
minimum education requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in communications, public relations or journalism preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Portfolio of writing and publication samples made available upon request.