CCI Health and Wellness Services is a group practice, empowering patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, we deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life.
The WIC Client Services Associate assists with the delivery of WIC services at a CCI Health Center Site to assure that provision of high quality, cost efficient, culturally sensitive services that comply with all Federal, State and local agency policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects internal and external referrals and schedules appointments following established scheduling policies.
- Makes appointments and transfers according to established policies.
- Makes initial, and assists in making return appointments, confirming the participant's current address, phone number, and updates in the computer system, as necessary.
- Answers the telephone promptly, refers calls to the appropriate area, and identifies and refers urgent calls correctly. Accurately communicates phone messages, as needed.
- Participates in check pick-up activities as directed.
- Participates in outreach activities as directed.
- Always checks voicemail at least every 2 hours, and returns all messages when received.
- Accurately performs daily data entry.
- Performs computer record file maintenance and updates in a timely manner.
- Properly maintains computer, printers and other office equipment.
- Provides complete information on the certifying process.
- Solicits and addresses participants' questions.
- Provides correct information on WIC foods and vendors.
- Provides correct information on proper use of WIC food instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
minimum education requirements
A high school diploma or GED. Experience in health or human service delivery providing client information, referral services or performing eligibility determination, intake procedures or client screening.